Clipper Servicing & Blade Sharpening
Clippers & Blade Services
Stockshop customers experience first class service and support throughout the life of their Wolseley clippers. Our clippers are hand assembled and individually tested, making them very reliable. Our UK based service department offers practical advice and fast turnaround on blade sharpening and clipper servicing.
Services We Offer:
- Clipper servicing & repairs
- Blade Sharpening for all blades
- Fencing servicing and repair - Please note, do not send the earth stake back, just send the fencing unit
- De-Horner servicing and repair
Please note that not all clippers may be serviced and repaired due to their age or availability of parts. We do not stock the parts for discontinued models of clipper.
How To Send Your Clippers/Blades:
Most of our customers post their items into us, if you wish to do so we ask that you include a covering letter stating:
- Your best contact number
- The address you would like your clipper/blades returned to
- Whether you would like a quote before the work is carried out
- The age of the clipper (N/A for blades)
- A brief description of any problems that you may have been experiencing, i.e. rattling noises, getting too hot
When posting clippers please make sure they are well wrapped and protected and the blades are separate from the machine, as this rapidly reduces the risk of damage during transit. It is not necessary to send the clipper in its original case and this incurs greater delivery costs. We strongly advise all our customers who are posting in their items, to send via recorded post or courier as Stockshop cannot be held responsible for any items lost or damaged in the incoming post.
Please send all clippers and blades to the following address:
F.A.O Servicing Dept
Stockshop Country Limited
Lodge Trading Estate
If you live locally and wish to drop off your clippers/blades you are more than welcome to do so.
Our opening times are Monday-Friday ~ 8.30am & 5.00pm