Border Warrior Safety
Step into Border and step out to work in this new Polyurethane Wellington Boot:
- S5 Safety Boots – Steel toe caps and mid-sole protection.
- Insulating down to -30ºC.
- Superior tyre tread design.
- Comprehensive protection against against hydrocarbons, petroleum, fuels and oils.
- Kick lug for easy removal.
- Ankle support.
- PU boots are 2-3 times more durable than other materials.
The boots are personal protective equipment according to EU directive 89/686 EU. The Type examination Certificate is done by notified Body PFI Pirmasens e.V. (EU reg. No 0193). Control tests are done by PFI Middle East which is an accredited test laboratory of the notified body.
These safety boots (S5) comply to EN ISO 20345:2012 and are equipped with a protective toe cap which protects to an impact test with 200J and a compression load of 15000N. S5 also has steel midsole protection against penetration.
After use, the boots must be cleaned with water and soap using a brush and/or cloth.
A few tips:
- Cleaning your boots regularly with water and a suitable cleaning product, will increase their life span.
- It is always a good idea to rinse the inside of your boots regularly with clean water.
- Ensure the boots are completely dry inside before putting them back on.
- Use the correct dose of detergents or cleaning products, as indicated on the product’s packaging. Then rinse your boots again with clean water.
- To prevent damage and discoloration: do not leave the boots to soak in detergent or other chemicals.
- After work do not leave the boots inside your overtrousers. PU material must be able to dry and breathe properly