• Manufactured from (HPL) High Pressure Laminate board  
  • Easy to assemble with step by step assembly instructions
  • Flat packed
  • No screws/nails slot together with pre-cut slots
  • Includes 2 perches
  • Comfortable nest box 56x34x52cm
  • Overall Dimension: mm Ø 1130 x 820 x 870 h.
  • Suitable for up to 5 Chickens
  • Easy to clean
  • Hardwearing Long life
  • Will not Rot

HPL is supplied as panels, available in different sizes, thicknesses and surface finishes. The nominal thickness we produce ranges from 0.6 to 30 mm.   60% of HPL consists of paper, while the remaining 40% consists ofthermosetting resins, phenolic resin for the core layers and melamine resin for the surface layer.

No detailed specifications are available for this product.

Click on any of the following links to download the file.